Devon's doing just fine, though. I'm sure there's some teeth moving around under those gums because he's been craaannnnkky these past few days. He's a whiner for sure!
Aidan spent Saturday night coughing like crazy and subsequently throwing up all over himself, his bed and me. What a night! Every time he threw up, we had to change his sheets, search for a new blankey (thanks Granny for making so many), change his pjs and change me. I'm super thankful for these, they saved my night!
We took him to the pediatrician Sunday morning. The doctor confirmed that he has croup. They gave him some meds and then told us he had to have the nebulizer treatment. He did not like that! He now weighs 43lbs!
Can you blame him? I can't either. We had another night of coughing and throwing up last night, but I hope that's the end of it. We don't have a nebulizer, so we hang out in the bathroom with the hot water running. It's like a sauna for me. Well, that's all for now with the Big A. We're just hoping the Little D doesn't catch anything.

No comments:
Post a Comment