Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Devon is 4 months!!!

I remember this as being my sweet spot with Aidan.  When he turned 4 months things started to get better and he was so much more enjoyable.  I am happy to announce that Devon is now 4 months.  I'm happy to have made it here, but it is going too fast.
He weighed in at 18lbs 6oz and 26 and a half inches.  95th percentile for both.  He was an angel at his appointment and took his shots like the big, strong boy he is!  His development is right on track, he's so strong.  He rolled from back to belly a little over a week ago.

On the Aidan front he's got a fever.  Poor little guy.  I think his ears just never cleared up from being sick.  I filled the prescription for the antibiotic tonight and hopefully he gets better soon.  Super hard to get a good picture of him these days.  He wants nothing to do with the camera unless he's the one taking the pictures.






Photobucket

No comments: