Monday, May 10, 2010

Devon is 1 month old and Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to everyone.  I had a great mother's day thanks to Danny.  I got lots of rest and was able to really enjoy myself and my family.  I am blessed.  Now I'll have to be really nice on Father's Day!

Devon also celebrated yesterday by turning one month old.  We took him to the doctor on Saturday morning because I suspected he had reflux.  Aidan had it as well, so I really kind of knew before we even went.  They did diagnose him with it, but put him on a medicine that's not too harsh to begin with and we'll reassess in a week or so.  He seems to be feeling better already.  It worked well enough with Aidan so we're hoping for the same for Devon.  He now weighs 11lbs 7.5oz.  Just half an ounce more than Aidan did at one month.  Just goes to show you how fast Aidan grew considering how far apart their birth weights were!

Here are some pics I took.  He's a snuggly little guy.  Just wants to cuddle with someone all the time and he's content.

No comments: