“Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me... Anything can happen, child. Anything can be.” - Shel Silverstein
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Please leave us some comments!
I plan on showing this to Aidan when he gets older. We would love some comments so he can see just what you all thought of him!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Dearest little Aidan, There was never a cuter baby than you. You looked like a little boy from the time you were just tiny. I'm your granny but I'm not biased. (Huh!) You'll have to ask Daddy and Mummy to explain what that means. Grow up to be kind and responsible, and respectful of your parents and your extended family. You and I will get to know each other very well indeed. I can hardly wait. Lots of love from Granny
Well, you have cheeks just like your cousin Kate, who is now 23, and still has lovely cheeks. From these and other photos we've seen of you, we think you will grow up to be a person who observes, makes up his own mind about what he sees, and takes action! Love always, Angela, Mel and Kate
2 comments:
Dearest little Aidan,
There was never a cuter baby than you. You looked like a little boy from the time you were just tiny. I'm your granny but I'm not biased. (Huh!) You'll have to ask Daddy and Mummy to explain what that means.
Grow up to be kind and responsible, and respectful of your parents and your extended family. You and I will get to know each other very well indeed. I can hardly wait.
Lots of love from Granny
Well, you have cheeks just like your cousin Kate, who is now 23, and still has lovely cheeks.
From these and other photos we've seen of you, we think you will grow up to be a person who observes,
makes up his own mind about what he sees, and takes
action!
Love always,
Angela, Mel and Kate
Post a Comment